We Have 65 guitar lessons online...(49 Solos,16 Strumming Patterns)
- Me Diganthaye Diganthaye was written and composed by Rookantha Goonathilake, an allrounder in sri lankan music industry. This song is based on a 2/4 beat and the key is E major. The song always has been a hit among all those pop culture fans.
- Rangira Ma Intro This is a great song sung by Nirosha Virajini ,a very popular and talented female artist in sri lanka, Banula Nanayakkarawasam has written the song.The music was composed by Mahinda Bandara, a talented musician & great guitarist in Sri Lanka.
- Thaniwennata Mage Lowe Originally done by Maestro Hemapale Perera using Mandolin.. Playing this mandolin part on the guitar seems little bit harder than playing it on the mandolin.. Try to play this and it will help you to improve your picking speed
- Sithin Patha Innam Kumarasiri Pathirana, a talented artist sings the song sithin patha innam . The song is making it's path around the key, G minor and the melody is really fantastic.
- Chakithaya Nemesis became the winner of the BEST BAND category at TNL Onstage 2008 and lead guitarist was announced as the BEST MUSICIAN OF THE YEAR. We recommend you to try this solo because you can get familiar with the basic guitar tapping technique.
- Sudu Manike Sudu manike An ever popular number on stage, is sung by the great musician Clarance Wijewardana. 6/8 beat, said to be the "heart beat" provides the song with a power of making people dance sometimes! As in most cases of Clarance, the key of this song is D major.
- Sulanga Nuba Wage A great song by Karunarathna Divulgane most popular and renowned vocalists in Sri Lanka
16 Strumming Lessons